
Get my podcast 👉 http://bit.ly/2H03OhT I can't believe we are here. Episode #300. It is truly remarkable that the show has landed at this point. When I started the Indie Film Hustle Podcast over 3 1/2 years ago I never dreamed the show would be so well received by the filmmaking community. I am truly humbled. I plan to continue creating amazing content for the IFH Tribe for the years to come. Thank you all for all your support and well wishes. Now on today's show, I want to tackle the thing that stops many filmmakers and screenwriters dead in their tracks on the journey to follow their dreams...FEAR! Fear is a disease that is not only plaguing the filmmaking community but people around the world from all walks of life. "The Cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek" - Joseph Campbell In this episode, I go down my road with fear, how it stops me and caused me so much pain on my journey. I also discuss techniques that can liberate you from fear so you can focus your energy on creating the life and career you want and deserve. Strap in boys and girls this ride might get a bit bumpy but like any rollercoaster, you will make it safely to the end. You can live your dreams or you can live your fears? The choice is yours. Enjoy! You can listen to my podcast on any platform! iTunes: http://apple.co/1PrGesV Sticher: http://bit.ly/2SWJBAN Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2SQrsUm Sound Cloud:https://spoti.fi/2Nwstfq Google Play: http://bit.ly/2Eyf5od Need more filmmaking inspiration? Check out my new book "Shooting for the Mob (Based on the Incredible True Story) https://amzn.to/2T23HK3 It would mean so much to me if you subscribe to my YouTube Channel! http://bit.ly/2n6hiQP INSTAGRAM: https://bit.ly/2sTTAaZ FACEBOOK: http://bit.ly/2wFIOoB TWITTER: http://bit.ly/2A9a3Nb WEBSITE: http://bit.ly/2eBk2gA
What Are You Afraid Of? How to Break Through Your Filmmaking Fear! - YouTube |
| 48 Likes | 48 Dislikes |
| 680 views views | 34,788 followers |
| Entertainment | Upload TimePublished on 14 Feb 2019 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét